India’s Garden city, Bangalore, is bustling, green and charming all at once. It’s also home to some of India’s finest golf courses. With the 5 day Golf in Bangalore & Mysore holiday package, combine Bangalore with heritage Mysore, which has the JWGC course, for a perfect golf break.
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN BANGALORE & TRANSFER TO EAGLETON GOLF RESORT
Arrival at Bangalore International Airport, Transfer to Eagleton Golf Resort & check in. Overnight in Bangalore.
DAY 2: GOLF AT PRESTIGE GOLFSHIRE
After breakfast, Transfer to the “Prestige Golfshire”. Play 01 round of golf. Overnight in Bangalore.
DAY 3: GOLF AT CLOVER GREENS & TRANSFER TO MYSORE
After breakfast, Check out from hotel & transfer to the “Clover Greens”. Play 02 round of golf. After golf transfer to Mysore & check into hotel. Overnight in Mysore.
DAY 4: GOLF AT JAYACHAMARAJA WADIYAR GOLF CLUB
After breakfast, Transfer to the “Jayachamaraja Wadiyar Golf Club”. Play 03 round of golf. Overnight in Mysore.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer to airport for departure.
|City||Night (s)||5* Luxury|
|Mysore||02||Radisson Blu Plaza|
– 2 nights accommodation at a hotel in Bangalore
– 2 nights accommodation at a hotel in Mysore
– Daily breakfast at the hotel
– 3 rounds of golf at the following courses:
– Prestige Golfshire
– Clover Greens
– Jayachamaraja Wadiyar Golf Club
– Green fees is included
– Airport transfers
– Return Golf Course transfers
– All taxes.
– Air Tickets, Visa charges, Travel Insurance
– Personal/private expenses
– Weekend surcharges for golf if not included in inclusives
– Caddie & Cart fees if not mentioned in inclusives
– Early check-in or late check-out of hotels
– Usage of transport outside of mentioned itinerary
– Meals not specified in the itinerary
– Tips & Gratuities (caddies, guide, drivers etc)
– Any other item not mentioned in itinerary inclusives.
-A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In India there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.