If you a passionate golfer and have taken a day off from your tour literary, the best way to winding and relax is through a game of golf at world’s remotest golf course. The Royal Thimphu gold course at an altitude of 2500m, is located just besides the majestic Tashichodzong. While the infrastructure may not beat par with international standards, it is decent enough and the scenic beauty does make up for it.
The 9 hole, par 35 course, in Thimphu was opened to public in 1971 and can be played as 18 hole, 5851 yard and 70 course from 2 different tees. At 2500m the ball does travel longer however heavy rough and trees make up for that. Good combination of water hazards, bunkering amidst pristine natural beauty and the towering dzong, makes this course very pleasant to play at and an experience of lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival in Paro – Thimphu
On arrival after completing the visa formalities and collection of baggage, Our representative will meet and greet you at the airport.
Transfer to hotel in Thimphu
Check into your hotel in Thimphu.
Leisure time and lunch in the hotel
Afternoon sightseeing tour to any or all of the following places as per your choice:-
Rimpung Dzong Janata Dumgtseg Lhakhang Tachogang Lhakhang Changangkha Lhakhang Tashichho Dzong.
Day 2: In Thimphu
Breakfast in the hotel
After breakfast half day sightseeing to following places:
Kuensel Phodrang National Memorial Chorten Motithang Takin Preserve
After Lunch transfer to play GOLF.
Dinner at local Restaurant to explore the local cuisine
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Thimphu-Paro Early breakfast in the hotel
Post early breakfast, transfer to Play a Golf.
After Lunch half day sightseeing to following places.
Semtokha Dzong Zilukha Nunnary Thangthong Dewachen Nunnery The Centenary Farmer’s Market
After sightseeing transfer to Paro.
In evening visit local market of
Paro Check in to hotel in Paro
Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Paro
Early morning breakfast in Paro
After early morning breakfast, experience a morning hike up to Taktsang Monastery, also known as ‘Tiger’s Nest’.
Sightseeing to Kyichu Lhakhang
Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Paro Departure
In the morning after early breakfast departure checkout from hotel and transfer to the airport based on flight timing.
|City||Night (s)||5* Hotels|
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels
– 04 nights accommodation as per the program.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Bhutan Visa fees.
– Rounds of golf as per the program in Golf Club
– Green fee & Caddie fee included
– Ground transfers in a private luxury a/c vehicle
– Airport transfers
– Return Golf course transfers
– Sightseeing transfers as per itinerary
– Services of an English speaking driver
– Local assistance
– All taxes.
– Air Tickets, Travel Insurance.
– Visa Fees India.
– Personal/private expenses.
– Weekend surcharges for golf if not included in inclusive.
– Caddie & Cart fees if not mentioned in inclusive.
– Early check-in or late check-out of hotels
– Usage of transport outside of mentioned itinerary
– Meals not specified in the itinerary
– Tips & Gratuities (caddies, guide, drivers etc)
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.